TietgenSkolen (Tietgen Business College) agrees to comply with the following fundamental principles of Erasmus mobility:
- Mobility shall be carried out only within prior inter-institutional agreements;
- No university fees for tuition, registration, examinations, access to laboratory and library facilities are to be charged to in-coming Erasmus students
- Full recognition must be given to students for satisfactorily completed activities specified in the compulsory Learning Agreement.
TietgenSkolen also agrees:
- To ensure the highest quality in the organisation of student and staff mobility
- To ensure that curriculum information is up to date, easily accessible and transparent and that an academic credit transfer system (ECTS or similar) gives transparency to the procedures
- To ensure equal academic treatment and services to home and Erasmus students
- To support the integration of visiting Erasmus students in the Institution's activities
- To provide incoming Erasmus students and their home institutions with transcripts containing full, and accurate and timely information at the end of their mobility period abroad
- To facilitate and acknowledge Erasmus teaching activities
- To promote and give visibility to the activities supported by the Erasmus programme
- To publicize this Charter and the related Erasmus Policy Statement of the Institution
To comply with the objectives on non-discrimination set out in the Lifelong Learning Programme.