- Interreg IVB projekt: NSSP : North Sea Screen Partners is a new network for all kinds of media in the countries round the North Sea. North Sea Screen Partners is a new network for all kinds of media in the countries round the North Sea. learn more about the project activities on: http://northseascreen.com/
- LLP project: EU-VIP :EU-VIP stands for Enterprise - University Virtual Placements. The goal of this project is to enhance international work placements throught the use of new technologiesThe EU-VIP project will design models and services for:
- virtual mobility activities to prepare students for a stay abroad and to sustain the experience after they return;
- fully virtual placements.
read more on: http://www.euvip.eu/
SPARK Tender: Curriculum development project for IBCM, Kosovo. Read more on http://www.spark-online.org/content/view/387/
Nordisk Ministerråd: NO-RU project:Nordic-Russian Cooperation in Education and Research – Preparatory Activities 2009:Preparatory Project for Nordic-Russian Entrepreneurship Education and Training
- ETAP: The project addresses the problem of validation of non-formal and informal learning, which responds to the needs of employees and job-seekers to have recognition of their competencies acquired during their working period. The tourism sector has been chosen as a target sector because of the increasing number of individuals working in tourism sector (hotels) in Lithuania and other EU partner countries.
The aim of the project is to evaluate the existing tools and practices for validating non-formal learning and to offer the most practical and relevant ones based on the experience of the five EU countries. The project objective is to facilitate the process of validating non-formal learning, with a focus on the needs of the pilot tourism sector.
The project will be implemented by 8 partners from 5 EU countries. The partnership is based on the effort to use the best European practice in the field of validation of non-formal learning. Each country has its own tools, instruments and procedures as well as different contexts: different legislation, educational systems. Downloads:
METHODOLOGICAL-PRACTICAL RECCOMMENDATIONS FOR VALIDATION OF NONFORMAL AND INFORMAL LEARNING
THE STUDY ON TOURISM DEVELOPMENT TENDENCIES IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- Leonardo LLP Project 2007-09: INNOVATIVE TOOLS AND PROCEDURES FOR NON-FORMAL AND INFORMAL LEARNING VALIDATION (ETAP FOR TOURISM).
The aim of the project is to evaluate the existing tools and practices for validating non-formal learning and to offer the most practical and relevant ones based on the experience from five EU countries. The project objective is to facilitate the process of validating non-formal learning, with a focus on the needs of the pilot tourism sector. For more information please see: http://www.chamber.lt/projektai.php?tid=t333
- HANSA NOVA 2006-2008: The primary objectives of the HANSA NOVA research and development network is to increase the knowledge of cultural differences in business organizations in the Baltic Sea Region and to develop and deliver a European Module supporting multicultural management with modern ICT-tools in the Region http://hansanova.arcada.fi/ (supported by the EU and The Nordic Council of Ministers)
- Leonardo da Vinci project “Bachelor Students in Business & Technology” for students. This project now is appropriated by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service); registered with the project-number D/2006/PL- 62006-S. Period June 2006 - May 2008.
- Being Mobile 2005 - 2006: Being Mobile is an Accompanying Measure supported under the Socrates Programme of the European Commission (DG Education and Culture), which aims to disseminate information about virtual mobility for students and teachers through the publication of a handbook and a website and the organisation of a workshop and conference. http://www.europace.org/services/projects/beingmobile/index.html
- Leonardo project 2004: mobility to enhance entrepreneurial skills in HEI with SPACE partners and associated from 10 countries: http://www.space-eu.info
- Guidance and Counselling: tools for Equal opportunity in an enlarged European job market": Leonardo project 2004 with partners from: Italy, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, and The Netherlands
- ATS: Accounting Training Systems: Leonardo project 2004 with partners from: Austria, Finland, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, and UK
- European Studies, Intercultural Communication: 116919-CP-1-2004-1-DK-MINERVA-M with SPACE partners and associated partners: http://www.space-eu.info
- EuroClass: 101015-CP-1-2002-1-DK-MINERVA-M: with Høgskolen i Buskerud, Norway; ARCADA, Finland; EuroFaculty, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania and Tietgen Business College, Denmark (project manager), www.euroclass.lv
- INTERN: 87995-CP-1-2000-1-MINERVA-ODL: with ARCADA, FI, Høgskolen in Buskerud, NO, IFI, FR, Tietgen Business College, DK (project manager)
Learn more about INTERN on the project website: www.intern-network.org
- Leonardo Pilot project: Overcoming learning obstacles. This project is being carried out with the support of the European Commission as part of the LEONARDO DA VINCI programme.
- IBS: E/00/B/F/PP-15391 Leonardo, Pilot project 2000 - 2004: CEBANC, E (lead); Norton Radstock College;UK; BBS, D; Dudok College, NL
- Benchmarking of Nordic Business Studies in Higher Education implemented with Høgskolen i Buskerud and Arcada in Helsinki, Nordic project 1999
- FINOTS Cross-Cultural Aspects of Web based Advertising, implemented with Høgskolen i Buskerud and Arcada in Helsinki, Nordic project 1998
- 387NLA-02 School partnership with VET pilot schools from BiH, Participants: Economy School, Bijeljina and Secondary School, Citluk. Objective: to assist the schools from BiH in the fields of curricula development and training materials and train the school managers and the administrative staff in the tasks of managing and administering a school department. Donor: European Training Foundation (PHARE)
- Lobbying for SMEs, 01.03.98 - 15.12.98 Participants: Foundation in support of Local Democracy, Poland (lead agent).Objective: to develop and implement a lobbying strategy on local, regional and EU level for small and medium sized enterprises as well as for local authorities. Donor: PHARE
- 007-X Strengthening of Management Training in Samarkand, Uzbekistan September 1997 (subcontract for Aalborg Business College, Denmark). Objective: lecturing in Strategic Management and assisting in drawing up Business Plans for 3 different large companies in Samarkand Donor: TACIS (European Commission)
- 060-01 Framework Contract 1997 for the European Commission: Objective: To submit experts at the DG1B's disposal for ad hoc assignments in Asia. Donor: DG1B (European Commission)
- Socrates North European Project: Cultural analysis established through the use of open distance learning, 1997 - 1998 Participants: TietgenSkolen (lead agent), Århus Business College, Aalborg Business College, Telford College (Scotland), IFI (France), Halmstad University (Sweden), Høgskolen i Buskerud (Norway) and ARCADA, Finland: Objective: To develop pedagogical methods in a cultural perspective through a cross-border education module.